Feb 14, 2019

Daring to look


One more story…
One more actual, factual description… 

You spent more than an hour telling me how you built your house. I listened bewildered, unable to take in lightly everything that you were telling me out of your memory and your heart. My heart was telling me “it can’t be true” and yet I knew that it was. I just couldn’t believe (or didn’t want to believe) all that I was hearing; all the details, with names, dates, incidents that painted a bloody picture of reality, so common that it’s frightening to realize. My psyche was refusing to internalize it all, especially not as something “normal” that happens everyday in every area of this country, which it is happening!

How much have you been brutalized by your own country, your own education system, to have ended up considering bribery, deceit, as normal? To have believed that “you have no other choice”, that there is no other way to “get your job, that which you want, done”? 

The whole narration still shocks me…

I hadn’t realized just how embedded the mentality was in the heart of society, of every member of this state/country. It’s a common secret that you don’t hear spoken openly about, but which everyone knows. They don’t even consider doing anything about it because “they won’t get their job done”. They have been persuaded that they can’t get anything done with truth, with transparency. The same State with all its services, organizations, in all its transactions is based on bribery, lies, deception, where everything works by chance, where people are something else during the daylight and something completely different in the dark! And it’s all considered normal!

Everyone admits that it’s a corrupt governance, that nothing is based on truth or justice, that it is a cancerous system that eats itself away from the inside, bringing the whole country on its knees, but no one wants to admit taking part in it, feeding it, sustaining their very death sentence; the wall ahead that they refuse to see.

It’s the only way people get things done, get jobs, move up the ladder in all fields, continue to present a fake image of their fake, empty, surface lives.

The State has been convicted many times over by the European Court of justice. The governments have been exposed many times with huge scandals against the people. Social tragedies and destructions have brought this embedded deception to the light many times. But still, the same corrupt system governs people in all areas, in every hallway, in every transaction big or small. My mind can’t wrap itself around the idea that it’s considered “normal”, that it's “simply how things are”. 

Still, my own experiences throughout this painful case, proves to me, without even a shadow of a doubt, that things are much worse than I ever imagined them before to be. It’s something that is so simply and plainly evident, would someone want to really open this horrendous file to research! All details, evidence, workings of the system/establishment can be found within its papers, in plain sight!

You only get somewhere if you are someone, is the pressing, collectively admitted reality. You only get your job done if you pay/bribe your way along. There are many more ways that you can do that than I can fit into a simple article. Some of them I discovered along the way of this horrific case, only after I was abandoned, ignored, accused, convicted, in absentia! I didn’t realize, but it was a social “crime” to not conform, not give in to bribery, not worship anyone, not lick anyone’s feet, not compromise truth for profit! 

The theoretical, identity-based forefront has nothing – absolutely nothing - to do with the backstage reality that everyone knows and has accepted as “normal”. You’d have to search high and low for the priest, the doctor, the government official, the lawyer, the judge, the house owner, the employee, the technician etc., who hasn’t been bribed, hasn’t accepted “a gift”, an envelope, a position, access to high places. What a system! In the heart of democracy, ancient Greek philosophy, Western civilization!

The victim mentality continues to surprise me though on a daily basis, in conversations, news threads, incidents happening daily in every area, on every scale in the country, for my heart and mind refuse to consider it all as “normal”. A serious research and study of the collective (actual) mentality would be interesting, revealing and shocking to most. 

The medieval religious fanaticism and the complete lack of a moral education system that would be (should be) based on current scientific research and technological advancement, on consciousness awakening and humanity’s rising, would easily be exposed. A dumbed down society would be instantly exposed, to replace the romantic idea of “ancient Greek thought”, which is practically non-existent today except in theoretical, arrogant aphorisms that children parrot for tests, but don’t understand or care about in the country's institutions. 

Where did I think that I was going with truth, transparency, honesty? Where did I think that I was going with a free child, who wasn’t raised with hypocrisy, societal norms and phobias, the deep-seated self-hatred installed by religion and medieval victimhood/martyrdom, which presents itself as intellectual arrogance, fierce criticism, untrialed prosecution?

It's becoming all the more clearer that I have - unknowingly at first - taken the responsibility of exposing and changing this life threatening sick system. Like many others are doing in other areas! I have - unintentionally - become people's worst nightmare having lost my child to the state! Not a house, not a job opportunity, not a few million euros, not a high position in some cooperation, but my own child! The tiny letters on the bottom of the page read, "let this be a warning to all who even think of changing this corrupt, ego driven/serving, authoritarian system. Do not lift your head against it or you will be severely punished".

What the same patriarchal, victim based system didn't realize was that I am a Mother. I cannot be bought for I have long given up on fake societal comforts that would hypnotize my consciousness. What it didn't take into account was that I couldn't have been raising a free child if I were a slave to the system myself. What it underestimated greatly was that I am a woman; I have known pain, burning, convicting, imprisoning, many times over. I have learned to endure, I have known the hidden ruling forces, I know their well kept secret of fear of being exposed of their total lack of power, which is only based on debt; acquired only through consent, lack of knowledge, created phobia.

After all this, it’s only considered “normal” for the state to throw my child in a dull, corrupt, violating, incompetent school, persons, house, life and totally ignoring her existence after that! It’s considered normal to deprive her of her mother, her house, her life, family, violently separating her from all she ever knew and loved, despite the promises, the crocodile tears, the laws, the “child-based” institutions. Despite the collective cry of all mothers, all genuine human beings. It’s been almost two years! 

How much has this child been traumatized by the very same people who are appointed to protect her and ensure her well-being? How “normal” are all the rest of the “normal” children who are educated/molded to become tomorrow’s fear-based slaves, ego-based materialists, drug addicts, system-dependents, victimized mere survivors, who have been conditioned out of their sovereignty, hypnotized in religionism and authoritarian corrupt judicial bureaucrats, versus natural law and higher morality. 

Rhetorical questions that burden the heart of society, as long as they are being ignored, assuming that we can keep postponing, remain silent, keep expecting someone else to take on our own responsibility of who we are, who we want to be.

You’d have to seriously consider, old paradigm, old system, dying corruption, if you have ever allowed me (or any other individual) to be a mother, a woman, a human being. Or if you made me a warrior, a whistle-blower, a rebel, versus a mere survivor, a martyr, as you intended… We’d have to have a very serious discussion one day about what you are teaching, what you are strengthening, what you are considering as “normal”. Because you’ll have to answer my child’s logical questions, you’ll have to answer to the future that you’re unconsciously and egotistically creating, you’ll have to answer to the future generations, to all children, today!

It’s never easy to awaken. It’s not easy to take responsibility. It’s never easy to clear our sight. And it’s not “lite spirituality” that is so easily being advertised, which continues to serve the old paradigm. It doesn’t change it. 

Yet, despite all this, despite the surface,sensual perception, there are many more of us who are resisting, who are awakening, who are choosing differently, than the mass hypnotism assumes there are! Only inner Sight can see this, only intuition can detect behind the veil, only the inner, soul/spirit guiding system can transcend time fractals... We ARE breaking the spells...

I’m not going to correct one singly word in this, my heart’s expression…. I’m going to continue to resist fixing, censoring, diplomizing myself, despite “not getting my job done”!

No comments:

Post a Comment