Dec 16, 2018

The undeniable truth which concerns us all


This is a heavily sick society and failing civilization, already in deep decline, where it seems nearly impossible to prove you're not an elephant.  

In a more mature society of spiritual people and higher morality, what we did with my child would be an area of study and respect. We would be in an open dialogue with all areas of expertise, all bodies of social structure concerned, about our findings through learning and growing outside the only allowed, failing school system in the country. Our experiences, through research, experimentation and sharing with others world-wide, would be supported and also aided for the good of all. We would all be working together to change the existing, failed educational system, each providing their expertise, knowledge, experiences, findings, which would serve social (true) justice, would enhance and promote (true) civilization, based on higher values that would be child-supportive and learning-enhancing. 

A vision still holding...

One could say that through going ahead and implementing or daring something that was way ahead of its time in this country, that I put my myself and my child through hell, by provoking the system and it's supporters, way past their comfort zones and personal interests. True! But it was not done intentionally for that purpose, with that in mind.

All my life I have acted out of my own inner guidance system, which hasn't been afraid to examine all focal points, realize the possible consequences, admit truth when I saw it. 

But I was still romantically believing in a "just system" of objective evidence-based facts presented, back then...

There was no way I could consider myself a parent if I supported one thing but did another out of fear.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hadn't devoted myself to searching for and serving the truth, which is always above any personal egoic need or preference.

There was no way I would sacrifice my child to being less than I knew she could be, in a society that was evidently in need of change.

I could not do anything less than walk my talk as I already knew that children learn in many more subliminal practical ways than deluded adults realize. The schooled children around me, of all ages, were unhappy, under-motivated, bored and misunderstood. I needed no expert to realize that, in all our communications and abundant reports coming in.

I had consciously decided to bring this child into the world, where the voices of fear and logic around me were saying "have an abortion". So that I was responsible for her holistic growth; spiritually, mentally, psychologically and physically, above and beyond all the voices of fear and submission.

The closed, frightened, conventional society around me as well as the failed educational system were not providing what should be intended for EVERY child. The evidence and collectively admitted fact of this, was and is staggering.

The absence of any just laws concerning alternative education and parental rights, as well as the medieval practices of the degradation of the mother and a decline of the true feminine in all areas, only proved to me that we are heading for a brick wall at tremendous speeds, which we have already long hit but still weren't aware of in this country. There was nothing more to hope for or do in this fear-based, control-based, system.

The more we ventured into our daily lives with my child, the more I observed what a child is really capable of if supported, if allowed. The more I realized how much of my old teachings I had to change or drop altogether and the more I discovered that I had the opportunity of learning and discovering WITH her. The more obvious it became that I really had no other choice as a human being, as a mother, as a provider and nurturer. 

I was already in a very different, highly interesting and internally motivating world, since the minute she was born in this strange and violent but interestingly beautiful matrix world. There was no inner voice loud enough or persuasive enough to scare me, as all that I was already experiencing and observing in my child, was overwhelmingly perception-transforming, abundantly more creative and totally applicable. There were no outer voices scary enough who only by their unwillingness to research and learn needed to keep their known but unproductive, unfulfilling, energy depleting, repetitive programs, just for the sake of of their own fear-based, security-seeking submissiveness and social acceptance. 

There was no comparison! We were already experiencing the results of our experiment and dying out the voices of doubt around us and inside me, as my child lit her environment wherever she went, with her authenticity, her sincerity, her bubbling joy for life and learning.  (The many voices around us and in our lives, who would easily testify to all this, would of course NOT be called on or taken into account when the intentions were never those of justice.)


For all these reasons and so much more (provable) information, existing in between these lines, I became the first mother in this country to be violently convicted with removal of child custody and alienation from her child IN ABSENTIA; without me, in a mid-summer plotted "trial" in 2016, which I wasn't informed of or was aware of.

I wasn't the first mother to be threatened verbally and behind the scenes, as many families in the country were already realizing and experiencing the decline of the educational system and sought other ways of raising and providing for their children. But I was the only one who spoke publicly about it and dared to exercise my civil disobedience right. Therefore, "the head" of the rising movement had to be cut off, in whichever way, as has always been the practice of any declining civilization/society, any dictator in whichever mask of "democracy" used, any violent authority enforcing unjust laws.

In this fear-based, mind-controlled, under-educated society, the individual doesn't matter, as I learned in my long and painful experiences in the court system and it's "social providence", puppet public/social services establishment, where only money and personal interest plays out behind the scenes. 

The best interest of the child is violated in multiple ways, as I realized in all the parallel cases that were being played out in court rooms, in social-services reports, in lawyers offices, in closed political circles, which I began to realize in appalling amazement, and that took a lot of inner strengthening to hold inside me. 

The court system's all-round reality and true practices was in many ways much more than any sovereign human being can bare and survive through... The romantic, theoretically-taught belief in a  "justice system providing truth and the best for its citizens" was crushed. Truth spoke louder than any hypothetical belief. I came to my senses...

The long-term benefits for the whole of society are totally over-looked, for the existing education system teaches submission, ego-gratification through the subliminal cultivation of our animal instincts, it promotes comparison, self-rejection and antagonism, and totally relies on obedience through fear of punishment, and authority dependence. I could write a whole thesis on all these facts, not hypotheses!

The undeniable fact is that for all these claims and statements that I make, THERE IS ample evidence all around us, if only we have the courage to research, find it, admit it and present it. To ourselves first!


We are openly violating life in all areas and in all our conventional practices but don't yet realize it, since most of us continue to serve the system that is a death sentence of our very humanity. 

When you snatch a child from her mother who raised her alone for nine years, you are not serving justice!

When you isolate a child from her home, the only life she ever knew and was happy in, and are continuing this for one and a half years (one year, six months and eighteen days), you are not serving justice!

You have morally murdered yourself no matter who you are, with unimaginable consequences you have yet to experience; for all of us unfortunately, for we are connected, even without your knowledge of the fact. You are spreading the disease that contaminates us all, even behind your "safe walls" of secret plotting.

You have used your power unjustly, given to you only by the people you were meant to serve, something that nature and true justice, which is ultimately above any man made laws, does not forget.

When you have lied to a child and violated her sovereignty, you can never possess her true nature or devotion, only her temporary obedience because you have silenced her and have been afraid of her.

When you have violated your own laws and your own declared human rights, which you are appointed to serve and ensure, you have committed a crime against humanity!

The punishing, vindictive, judgmental, morally-irrational, religion-based, system of "justice", WILL fall! 

It has already been proved insufficient on world-wide scale, where innocent people are unjustly convicted just for disagreeing with the establishment, where the unjust cases greatly outnumber those where true justice is really served. With over-flowing jail cells, an incline in social crime, world-wide disruptions that no longer accept unjust authorities, we can hardly be persuaded that it's all "in our best interest"! 

Ignorance and lack of education must evidently be intended by the establishment and those that benefit from it, but which we can no longer accept, by regaining our sovereignty.

I don't know how our life will be when my child returns home. I don't know what her schooling or learning will look like after all this violence and injustice. But I know that we will need and allow time to heal, to share, to realize, to remember, to get to know each other all over again and to continue building on that which we had accomplished for nine amazing, eye-opening, old-life transforming years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment