Feb 24, 2019

A different faith




There was no way I could school my child. It's like saying, enslaving her knowingly... although freeing her from the beginning, was painful.

The hardest system that I had to overcome in my life has been the schooled judicial system inside me called "justice", which the social construct still holds dear although it is life-threatening. 

It's been an uphill road to self-liberation but the opposite would be to remain strapped, unable to fly freely.

Attempting to find justice in any judicial belief system is a lost case from the start. There can be no real freedom, no real liberation and no consciousness evolution in duality, in opposition, in division. An age old multi-leveled system of self-prosecution, a "divide and conquer" philosophy, which chains consciousness in Self-denial and 3D linear walls. There is no escape through it, for we remain bound by its constructs of opposition, accusation and defense that only continue wars and ensure its reign over us. 

But, our schooled societies miss the obvious!

What I have been doing all my life is unschooling. What I have been accused and prosecuted for is unschooling. What I have been doing besides every job, relationship or incident in my life is unschooling... deschooling, relearning beyond the collectively accepted programs.

I have broken myself down many times. There's a difference between that and accusation/prosecution. A very thin line separates them but there's a world of difference; there's no comparison.

All the schooling is so deeply and securely installed, that it becomes one with the self; undetected and unchallenged. The amazing part is that my prosecution by the State is precisely all about my whole life's work - not profession (that's a social word, a schooled slave-program). The establishment wants to separate subjects, steer attention away from the real issues but it's actually all just one subject: schooling, mind-programming, demoralizing humanity.

I'm not sure if I would have chosen the same path, had I realized from the start everything that it would have involved, everything that it would have meant. But then, I know that I really had no choice. There is no way that I could have lived with myself in chains. There was never a force strong enough to keep my mind locked up. No matter what I lost, I wasn't able to live a life of submission.

And then, the establishment, the State, "father-syndrome", so called, "provider", "protector"; the continuing patriarchy posing as justice, went for my child! Most people are afraid to realize what's happening around the world to mothers, children, whistle-blowers, activists; the non-submitted individuals.

In the system defenders' eyes I am a victim, I have been defeated. In the best cases, I seem weird. They are schooled to fear different, fear whatever is beyond the cage! They are schooled to reject what they don't understand, what they don't want to get too close to (in case they become "infected" by it).

Most wouldn't even dream of deschooling themselves. It's a concept totally out of their league. Others play with the idea, but very cautious about breaking any eggs. I haven't had any measure of cautiousness. I know that had we all chosen this path of unbuckling the safety-belt that keeps us strapped to a lower level of consciousness, we could instantly change society, the whole establishment; our world.

But how can you even unbuckle a safety belt that you don't even realize is there because you have been strapped in all your life and it has become a part of (or all of) who you are?

It's mind-threatening! All of it is mind-threatening and you COULD lose your mind. In fact, that's exactly what you need to do to be free ; lose your mind. But we have been schooled to believe that this is all the mind there is! That there's nothing after the thinking mind, the conditioned ego-self we name our "identity", which has been  molded by cultural thinking and the establishment's agenda.

The grip on You is multi - leveled and sentimental. We become so attached to it all, it hurts to let go. It seems life threatening, whereas it is only mind-threatening. Real life begins only after you lose your mind!

And that's how people buy time, spending life. The establishment uses schooling to run the system which cages the individual from a very early age, prohibits authentic, creative living and ensures consumption, obedience; believers. Depending on the specific cultural schooling, the individual is controlled, strapped, monitored in various ways.

Is this a pessimistic viewpoint? Only to those needing optimism because they have nothing else than opposing views to rely on. But opposition is a dead end road, a mind-trap. A schooled way of life that we have even named "just', "moral" but is in reality just conditioning. A battle field inside us that we can't see is killing us, depriving and controlling us.

The mystery of life will never be captured by the linear, schooled mind.

I was asked if I'm still waiting for her.
But it wasn't a mother who asked.
Mothers don't forget. Nor do they give up.
They are humanity's most enduring warriors, most subtle force.
The universe doesn't keep linear, 3D time.
It restores all violations against nature, against morality.
It brings balance where imbalance was inflicted.
Man's laws are temporary, short-sighted, fear - based.
Truth doesn't need defense. It needs faith.
The kind of faith only mothers know!

You can’t persuade a child to forget her mother, to live a normal life unnaturally!
The establishment’s war on mothers, on children, in so many ways, will go down as a refined, barbaric, modern-age Dark Age, just before the dawn of the awakened Real Human Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment